Sophia is 2 weeks old today!
Here are some pics of Sophia with a few of her very first vistors (sorry I didn't get pics with everyone!)....
Karen, my dear friend who was going to help me during birth, had I not had a c-section.
Danae was with us every day and really helped with our boys!! What a great friend!
Precious Noelle! Such a sweet friend!
Karen and Leslie (the winner of the coffee contest!) :)
My dear friend Leslie and her little girl Vail, Leslie was a huge help with the boys while we were in the hospital...thank you!!!
Miss Tina :)....my pastors wife and my friend. Didn't get any pics with Pastor Steve, he came later that night.

My niece Amy...this is my mom's oldest grandaughter holding her newest grandaughter :)
Sweet Jessy, she was such a blessing to all of us!Some of you know, I was only home for 2 days after my c-section and then ended up back in the hospital for 3 more days due to complications. It was a really tough time, I was in incredible pain and was very sick...but I had a lot of people praying and when I could say nothing else I would just speak the name of Jesus. I pulled through and didn't need any more surgery or anything. Thank you Lord!!! They were able to correct the problems with some serious drugs and a clear liquid diet for 3 days and lots of rest. I was very drugged up on some powerful drugs....lots of different drugs, and therefore couldn't nurse Sophia for 3 days. That was tough not to be able to care for my baby, but John was AMAZING and he really took care of everyone. Oh, and we had our 9th wedding anniversary while I was there!! Haha....last 2 years in Cancun...this year in the ER! :-) We are all home now though, and doing so much better and on a great road to full recovery! :)
Here are just a couple cute pics since we have been home.....


No worries...I don't let her sleep on her tummy...that was just for pictures! :)


4 Comments:
Oh my goodness! What great pictures! All of them! So sweet! I'm so thankful you are doing better!
She is beautiful and oh so sweet! I am so sorry to hear you had such a rough time. That is no fun. I'm glad you are home and doing better!
Oh I didnt know, Glad you are well!!!
Lots of Love,
Melissa
I need new pictures!!! :)
I have got to see that baby!
MEL
Post a Comment
<< Home