Special Times...Special Friends
This is a small group of a few of the police wives whose husbands all got hired around the same time and we have all been friends for years. I have known most of these ladies for about 10 years. We have all seen a lot together. We have been at some of each others weddings, in fact Susan on your far left was one of my bridesmaids. We have celebrated the birth of many babies together..a few of which have been TRUE miracle babies. We have grieved the very tragic and painful loss of a few children together. We have attended a couple very tough police officer funerals together. We have delivered meals to one another in hard times. We have seen A LOT in our police department over the years together. We usually manage to all get together a few times a year. What a truly special and dear group of women. I could easily share how very special each one is...it would takes days! :)
On this special night last week we all gathered together to celebrate sweet Sarah (3rd in from the left) and share in her WONDERFUL news!! Sarah, my heart is overjoyed for you and Rick...I love you! We all love you! You are a personal hero of mine.
Kimberly and Silke, thank you for bringing us together...you ladies are amazing!
Special thanks to Kimberly (kneeling and holding Sarah's hand)...you have such a heart and passion to reach out to ALL the police wives, and you work so hard to keep us connected and really create a true sense of family. You have done so much for us all over the years, words cannot express how truly thankful we all are. You are one in a million!
This is Jessy and I at the annual police banquet. Our husbands work together and Jessy and I also sing together at church. She is very dear to me, and has become a very special friend in my life. I love you Jessy!Whew! I am feeling sappy today! :)


1 Comments:
I LOVE that picture if you and Jessi!!!You both look so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home